Today’s distraction: Google’s Doodle featuring a playable Moog
As if the Internet doesn’t provide enough distractions already (we’re looking at you, LOLCats), Google is featuring a doodle celebrating Robert Moog’s 78th birthday. His Moog synthesizer changed the way we hear music and brought electronic music to the masses, as Charles Carlini, a New York concert promoter, told the Associated Press.
So of course we had to make a song (not a very good one). We have a feeling you could do better. Send us a link to yours.
Not sure how to use the Doodle? Check out this video tutorial courtesy of the Goog.
- rissarue likes this
- arrestomomentum likes this
- overprocessed likes this
- ambarkanta likes this
- mydarlingwhispers likes this
- buck4itt likes this
- frussi likes this
- tinysherpa reblogged this from austin360 and added:
- tinysherpa likes this
- austinstatesman reblogged this from austin360
- nomoretexasgovernorsforpresident likes this
- austin360 posted this